Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just another day

This past weekend we got the chance to go back home to Vegas and visit all our family!  We went to a going away for our friend Devin Ingram who deploys to Afghanistan sometime in the next 2 weeks! :( So that was ALOT of fun but a tad depressing at the same time. Tony, Devin, Joe and Alvie all went up to Brianhead Utah to go downhill mountain biking and have some "bromance" time together! They had a blast except Alvie got some gnarly bruises and abbrasians ALL over his body, even his face :( ! So putting the alcohol on those cuts was kinda hilarious/ kinda sad because he was holding back screaming at me haha.  Joe got some good cuts on his bum and of coarse Devin and Tony ( who were wearing so much protective gear it's ridiculous) didn't get a SCRATCH!  ( they think their just bad asses ha)

While the boys were off doing their thing Stella and I were making our rounds around Vegas visiting as many people as we could! We got to see Grandad, Grammie, Great Grandma Rust, and Great Papa Rocco! Everyone just eats up how adoreable stella is and it just makes me laugh. She's dang cute but a little destructive monster at times!

We visited Tracy and Alecia and Stella got to play with Hunter and Kaiden! They're SOOOO Cute, but none can get around quite as well as Stella yet. We had to ward off Stella from jumping and smacking the boys but overall it was a success!
Photobucket

Photobucket


When Tony got back we went to eat with my family at Bucca di BePo for my Aunt Cheri's birthday party! My cousin Kelly was in town from Virginia to party at the strip so it was a delight to have her there as well. It was a fun filled even that actually had ZERO drama. Which is NOT typical so it was amazing :)

buccadibeppo

Logan had a blast with Stella and she just adores him! I wish we could be around all my family more because I miss them, but it was nice to get home to our cooler climate!
logan stella

None of my pictures with stay small!!!! UGH! So i'll add the pictures later when hopefully I can figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well I've been on the move since I graduated high school. I have the most precious little angel named Stella and all I do now is try to keep her happy and build a good life for her and I.