Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stella is 6 months old already!

This past weekend we took a little trip to Las Vegas to visit our friends and family and while we were there Heather T. Photography decided to take Stella's 6 month pictures!!

We dressed her in pearls and of coarse GLITTER PINK tennies :)  She was a little goober about smiling but she still took some adorable "serious" photos.  Overall I would say it was a complete success!

Photobucket

Photobucket

6month

stella6months This one was my FAVORITE! She just loved the little pinwheels! 

6months

stella6

6months Stella wore a little pink Sailor suit as she relaxed by the water :)



For Stella's 1/2 birthday we let her destroy a cake! And boy did she ever
stells6months

halfbirthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well I've been on the move since I graduated high school. I have the most precious little angel named Stella and all I do now is try to keep her happy and build a good life for her and I.